Mumbai Darshan is a sightseeing tour that covers the major tourist attractions and landmarks of the city. Mumbai, also known as the financial capital of India, is a city that never sleeps and is filled with diverse cultures and traditions.
The Mumbai Darshan tour covers popular destinations such as the Gateway of India, Marine Drive, Chowpatty Beach, Haji Ali Dargah, Siddhivinayak Temple, and many more.
Top Tourist places in Mumbai
- Gateway of India: This iconic monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and Queen Mary to Mumbai in 1911. It is a popular spot for tourists to take pictures and enjoy the scenic views of the Arabian Sea.
- Marine Drive: Also known as the Queen’s Necklace, Marine Drive is a 3.6 km long boulevard that runs along the coast of the Arabian Sea. It is a popular spot to watch the sunset and enjoy the sea breeze.
- Elephanta Caves: Located on an island in Mumbai Harbour, the Elephanta Caves are a UNESCO World Heritage site and feature rock-cut caves dating back to the 5th century.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus: A UNESCO World Heritage site, the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus is a historic railway station built in 1887. It is an impressive example of Victorian Gothic architecture.
- Juhu Beach: One of the most popular beaches in Mumbai, Juhu Beach is a great place to watch the sunset, go for a walk, or enjoy local street food.
- Haji Ali Dargah: This iconic mosque is located on a tiny island in the Arabian Sea and is accessible only during low tide. It is a popular pilgrimage site for both Muslims and non-Muslims.
- Siddhivinayak Temple: Dedicated to Lord Ganesha, the Hindu God of wisdom and prosperity, the Siddhivinayak Temple is one of the most visited temples in Mumbai.
- Crawford Market: A bustling shopping area, Crawford Market is famous for its exotic fruits and vegetables, spices, and other goods.
- Nehru Science Centre: A popular destination for families, the Nehru Science Centre is an interactive science museum with exhibits on a variety of scientific topics.
- Chor Bazaar: Known as the “Thieves’ Market,” Chor Bazaar is a sprawling market with a wide range of goods, from antiques to electronics, and is a popular spot for bargain hunters.
These are a few popular tourist spots, there are a lot more. You can make your own list of spots where you want to visit and our driver will take you to your desired spots. Mumbai Darshan is an excellent way for tourists to experience the city’s rich history, diverse culture, and unique traditions. It is a must-do activity for anyone visiting Mumbai, whether it is for business or pleasure. The tour provides an opportunity to explore the city’s iconic landmarks, meet the locals, and learn about Mumbai’s fascinating past and present.
Our experienced and local drivers typically guide tourists through the Mumbai Darshan tour. These drivers are familiar with the city’s roads and traffic patterns, ensuring a smooth and comfortable journey for tourists.
Moreover, many of these drivers also act as tour guides, providing insights and information about the various tourist attractions and landmarks in Mumbai. They can offer valuable tips and recommendations about local food, culture, and shopping, making the Mumbai Darshan tour an informative and memorable experience for tourists.
By having experienced and knowledgeable drivers and guides, you can rest assured that you will be able to explore Mumbai’s major attractions safely and efficiently, while also gaining a deeper understanding and appreciation of the city’s culture and history.